CHESTERFIELD & DISTRICT CIVIC SOCIETY
NOTICE AND OFFICIAL AGENDA FOR
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING TO BE HELD AT
THE ST. THOMAS CENTRE ON WEDNESDAY 6 SEPTEMBER 2017
AT 7.30PM – TO BE FOLLOWED BY A TALK
ON “CHESTERFIELD STREETS AND HOUSES“-
BY PHILIP RIDEN
- To receive any apologies for absence.
- To receive and adopt, or not, after any necessary amendments, the Minutes of the previous AGM.
- To receive and adopt, or not, the Chairman’s Report (available at AGM).
- To receive and adopt, or not, the annual accounts of the Society (available at AGM).
- To elect Officers and Management Committee comprising: Chairman, Hon. Secretary, Hon. Treasurer and Members of the Committee. All present incumbents are willing to continue in office. They are :
6. Close of formal business.
7. Open discussion forum – at Chairman’s discretion.